To receive your Vetrax subscription rebate:
- Buy $50 or more of qualifying Prescription Diet Products (Derm Defense, z/d, d/d, Metabolic, Metabolic + Mobility, j/d, k/d + Mobility).
- Within 30 days of purchase, complete the electronic form within the Vetrax pet parent app. The form requires the SKU numbers of each product purchased, the lot codes of each product purchased, and the total amount of the purchase.
- Take a picture of the purchase receipt(s) from your veterinary clinic (or authorized eCommerce retailer)
- Read and accept the terms & conditions.
- Submit the form via the Vetrax pet parent app.
- Rebates will be processed as a credit on the credit or debit card used to purchase the monthly subscription fee. Rebate will appear from VETRAX 913-297-2453 GA.
- Rebates will be processed within 30 days of approval.
The Vetrax subscription rebate is not payable at veterinary clinics.
- Limit one redemption per household per month, per device.
- Rebate will be valid only for the month (30 days) when qualifying purchase occurs
- Rebate not to exceed $16.95 regardless of total value of Prescription Diet products purchased each month.
- The rebate is exclusive of any local, state, or federal sales taxes.
- A rebate request must be submitted within 30 days of purchase.
- A rebate request will need to be submitted for each and every month of qualifying purchases.
- Rebate offer valid ONLY on qualifying purchases.
- Offer void where prohibited, licensed, taxed, or otherwise restricted by law.
- Not responsible for lost, misdirected, or non-submitted requests due to failures in technology.
- Fraudulent submissions may result in federal prosecution under U.S. Mail Fraud Statutes.
- Duplicate submissions will not be honored.
- Will not qualify for rebate if all requirements are not met.
- Consumer is responsible for sales tax.
- Consumer has an active Vetrax program underway with their veterinarian. The Vetrax monthly monitoring fees may be cancelled at any time within the Vetrax app.
Valid only in the USA (50 states and the District of Columbia)
Hill’s reserves the right to discontinue or change this program at any time.